HKOTA Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKOTA Football Club

We are a football team formed by a group of passionate and energetic Occupational Therapists in Hong Kong. This is the forum for the football team ONLY. For further information about Occupational Therapy, please go to http://www.hkota.org.hk/

HKOTA WebsiteHKOTA Website  首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually!

向下 
3 posters
發表人內容
kanden
球隊管理小組
球隊管理小組
kanden

文章總數 : 1358
注冊日期 : 2007-10-22

Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually! Empty
發表主題: Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually!   Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually! Empty5/10/2009, 12:41

Dear members

I think to be a HKOTA members, we should enjoy benefits from our association and for their "affiliated" club, we should have sponsorship annually.

HKOTA provides any benefits to members? Journals (4 journals annually! We can have thousand if enter EKG for FREE or even go to google can obtain somr free full pdf journals for FREE also)? Discounts to some academic meetings (the time of meetings always set at office hour, is it possible for NGO or even HA settings allow staff to attend such meetings regularly)?

May be I am too radical, but I dont think HKOTA provide enough benefits to members. Apart from academic benefits, it provides nothing to non-academic activities!!! This FC is set up by ourself but winning the glory to HKOTA without support!!!

We are not beggar, we are not asking for ridiculous sponsorship. $200 for a team jersey (shirt and short with name, number, logo and a pair of sock) is too expensive??? How come, $200 is unable to cost a quarter of money of their Gucci coins bag!!!

I am sick and maybe i have delirium, but ... annual sponsorship from HKOTA is what I am striving for!!!
回頂端 向下
Colin
球隊管理小組
球隊管理小組
Colin

文章總數 : 1196

發表主題: 回復: Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually!   Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually! Empty5/10/2009, 14:41

Maybe less sponsor, much autonomy
回頂端 向下
Eddie
球隊管理小組
球隊管理小組
Eddie

文章總數 : 1244
注冊日期 : 2007-10-19

發表主題: 回復: Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually!   Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually! Empty5/10/2009, 17:52

1)價值觀人人唔同,有啲人覺得萬幾銀一個手袋好貴但萬幾銀一部相機好抵,有啲就啱啱相反,你唔可以迫人同你諗嘅一樣,正如你唔想/唔會被人迫你改變一樣...
2)都幾贊同Colin講,我地冇贊助,我地就越自由,鍾意點就點,唔駛唯命是從...
3)我相信嚟得同我地踢波嘅,都係為自己個人興趣,唔係咩身披HKOTA代表嘅使命,更唔會因為件波衫而嚟,如果真係為呢兩樣嘢,呢啲隊員不要也罷...
4)有時所謂"affiliate members"唔係完全冇益處,試諗下如果唔係以HKOTA名義,我地又點參加到呢兩項賽事呢?
5)反正冇贊助我地又唔係搞唔成,最緊要我地一班師兄弟玩得開心,咪得囉!

我知你好想為球隊爭取利益,我會喺HKOTA PolyU宣傳晚會度暗暗幫你發表一下,睇下有乜反應,OK?
回頂端 向下
http://hkotafc.forumotion.com
kanden
球隊管理小組
球隊管理小組
kanden

文章總數 : 1358

發表主題: 回復: Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually!   Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually! Empty5/10/2009, 18:52

Eddie 寫到:
1)價值觀人人唔同,有啲人覺得萬幾銀一個手袋好貴但萬幾銀一部相機好抵,有啲就啱啱相反,你唔可以迫人同你諗嘅一樣,正如你唔想/唔會被人迫你改變一樣...
2)都幾贊同Colin講,我地冇贊助,我地就越自由,鍾意點就點,唔駛唯命是從...
3)我相信嚟得同我地踢波嘅,都係為自己個人興趣,唔係咩身披HKOTA代表嘅使命,更唔會因為件波衫而嚟,如果真係為呢兩樣嘢,呢啲隊員不要也罷...
4)有時所謂"affiliate members"唔係完全冇益處,試諗下如果唔係以HKOTA名義,我地又點參加到呢兩項賽事呢?
5)反正冇贊助我地又唔係搞唔成,最緊要我地一班師兄弟玩得開心,咪得囉!

我知你好想為球隊爭取利益,我會喺HKOTA PolyU宣傳晚會度暗暗幫你發表一下,睇下有乜反應,OK?

ok, go ahead and try though I think they are selective audience
回頂端 向下

Serious: Ask HKOTA to sponsor our team annually!
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
HKOTA Football Club :: 球隊通告 :: Forum通告-
前往: